19th January 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Recommended books for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, OHPC?

Sir,
I am going to appear diploma electrical jobs in ODISHA HYDRO POWER CORPORATION soon.so please advice me to follow the best bookfor that and also some question paper from BHEL DIPLOMA JOB.

Related Questions:
  1. List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc? -- [New]
  2. Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in Electrical?
  5. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  6. How can I get electrical job in BHEL?
  7. Requirements to get job in 2016 in a good company?
  8. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  9. Jobs after completing 3 years of diploma in electrical branch?
  10. Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?
  11. What are the different topics included for ET XMZ for Electrical Engineering? Which books to be preferred?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical branch after working in BHEL Haridwar in Uttranchal
  13. Which book is better to learn BHEL electrical?
  14. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  15. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  16. What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?
  17. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Best books for preparation of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, SAIL, BHEL and NTPC exams?
27th April 2016, 10:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recommended books for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, OHPC?

Recommended Books for Electrical Diploma job in BHEL and OHPC Recruitment:

>> BHEL Engineers Trainee Finance Study guide by G.K.Publications
>> Objective General Engineering by G.K.Publications
>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
>> Objective General English by S.P.Bhakshi
>> BHEL Electrical Supervisor Trainee by G K Publications

>> Guide to General Aptitude Test by GK Publishers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?