28th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?

enterance exam after 10th std for diploma of computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly do software engineering without reading 11th, 12th
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?
  4. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  5. Can maths students do B.Pharma?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  9. Can I join IIT after completion of Diploma in Computer Science with 55% of marks?
  10. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  11. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  12. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  13. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join Aeronautics after completion of 10th Class?
  14. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Diploma after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completion of 10th class can I join Aeronautical Diploma?
  17. How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
9th December 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?

how do i take up entrance exams for pcmb
19th June 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?

What is the entrance exam to join diploma in aeronatucals and when it will be conducted?
4th April 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should i give after 10 class in order to do diploma in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?