29th March 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in JEXPO to get Diploma in Food Processing Technology branch? Cut off marks of previous year?

Hello sir, I have applied for JEXPO entrance exam and want to know how much marks required to get Diploma in Food Processing Technology branch? Cut off marks of previous year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  3. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  4. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  5. Cutoff marks for admission in any BITS campus? Which branch is possible with 339 score in BITSAT?
  6. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  7. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify in JEXPO?
  9. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  10. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  12. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  13. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  15. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  16. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  17. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  18. Minimum marks required in JEXPO to get admission in government Polytechnic college?
1st April 2017, 12:35 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required in JEXPO to get Diploma in Food Processing Technology branch? Cut off marks of previous year?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?