29th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What would be the expected salary in companies after I complete diploma in mechanical engineering?

What would be the expected salary in companies after I complete diploma in mechanical engineering? Which companies will provide me job after completion of diploma course? Can someone please let me know the complete information on this?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary of a mechanical engineering diploma? I am a student of 2nd year M.E
  2. Can I get job in India if study 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Expected salary to get?
  3. Expected salary package after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  7. List of companies offering Technical jobs for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in India? How much starting salary I will get?
  8. How much is the salary for diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. How much salary can I expect for Mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  12. What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  15. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
30th October 2015, 09:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the expected salary in companies after I complete diploma in mechanical engineering?

There are lots of companies which offers jobs to the diploma holder students. But as per my knowledge the pay scale they offers to the diploma candidate is low. You can get a maximum of 20,000 rupees per month salary after completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for further education after completion of your diploma. If you apply for the job after completing your graduation then you will definitely get a good pay scaled salary in the following companies :

** BHEL

** GAIL

** SAIL

** DRDO

** BEL

** NTPC

** IOCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?