28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Diploma in Photography if completed ISC Commerce and getting B.Com admission?

Hello Friends,
I have done my 12th from ISC Board with Commerce stream and will get admission for B.Com course. But I like Photography. Kindly tell me that I should do Diploma course in Photography or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in photography without completing intermediate?
  2. Which institute I can choose to apply for diploma in photography course? -- [New]
  3. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?
  6. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  7. Procedure to do diploma in photograhy after completion of tenth standard?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  9. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  10. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  11. Can I do dual diploma in photography from Himalayan University and Indian Institute of Photography?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission to class 12 in ISC board?
  13. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  15. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study 1 year Diploma(Photography) course in Delhi School of Photography?
  17. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  18. Should I pursue Eco Hons or B.Com Hons with CS? Tips to prepare for ISC commerce stream?
1st July 2016, 12:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Diploma in Photography if completed ISC Commerce and getting B.Com admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have done my 12th from ISC Board with Commerce stream and will get admission for B.Com course. But I like Photography. Kindly tell me that I should do Diploma course in Photography or not?
Yes, you can do Diploma in Photography, but you can do the course after your graduation course (B.Com). The degree is most important in education. You can join first B.Com and complete the degree successfully, after that you can join the Diploma in Photography course. The graduation degree is useful for you to pursue your career in any field. The aspirant can choose first B.Com and after the completion can join Diploma in Photography course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?