28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Early Childhood course for 12th Arts student?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you let me know about the details of Diploma in Early Childhood course? I am planning to do this Diploma course after my 12th which I am doing from Arts stream. Please tell me about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?
  2. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  3. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  4. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  5. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  6. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  7. Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  11. Detailed information about B.A. Arts?
  12. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  14. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for 12th Agriculture student?
2nd July 2016, 05:19 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Early Childhood course for 12th Arts student?

You are eligible to pursue Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of your intermediate from any recognized board. It's a one year diploma course. You have to face an entrance exam followed by an interview to get admission in good diploma college. After completion of your course you can apply for home tutor, assistant pre primary teacher, center coordinator etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?