4th August 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th from ISC Board with Commerce stream. I don't want to do B.Com. Kindly tell me what I should do now? Please help me to find out.

5th August 2015, 03:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?

For a class 12th commerce student, one will be aware of the basic concepts in Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, and Mathematics. These foundations will help further in doing a commerce degree. Here listed some of the undergraduate courses which you can pursue here:

> Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
> Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
> Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management
> Bachelor of Management Studies
> Bachelor in Arts (BA)

Now you can opt for professional courses after the completion of your class 12th or you can choose to appear for these exams simultaneously or once the UG is completed.
Here you can pursue:

> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
> Company Secretary Ship (CS)
> Cost and Work Accountant (CWA) etc.
5th August 2015, 05:26 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?

There are many courses available for the students who are completed his/her 12hth in commerce stream. The candidate who completed 12th from recognized board can study the following courses which are given below.

1. CA
2. ICWA
3. C.S
4. B.B.M
5. B.B.A
6. C.F.A
7. B.C.A
8. Bachelor of Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?