15th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Polytechnic Diploma course
in Mechanical Engineering after my
10th in Trivandrum. Please let me know
for admission I have to give any entrance exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I study mechanical engineering after completing 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Trivandrum after completing 12th?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  12. How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  14. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
19th April 2015, 06:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?

You will have to sit for an Entrance Examination and that is the Junior Joint Entrance Examination for the State of Kerala.
If you are able to crack the Entrance Examination then you will be given the chance to get yourself admitted to the Mechanical Diploma.
You should make sure that you prepare to the best of your ability for the Examination as to get admission to the Best Colleges in Trivandrum for the Mechanical Diploma you will have to get a very good rank.
The process is simple and you need not worry about instead you must concentrate on getting a good rank for yourself in the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?