24th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How should I study mechanical engineering after completing 10th?

now am complete 10 th standrd am going to join diploma i want to stud mechanical engineering so this how valueable in forin countries i want to know this details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  4. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  5. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  6. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  9. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Can I do diploma after passing 11th commerce?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
23rd June 2012, 10:27 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How should I study mechanical engineering after completing 10th?

If you want to do mechanical engineering diploma ,then -
You have to clear the entrance test for getting into the polytechnic colleges in your state with mechanical engineerig.
However,if you want to become a Btech engineer,then-
You have to study 11th and 12 th in science stream.
Then you have to clear entrance test to get into the engineering colleges of India in mechanical engineering.
You can also join diploma course in mechanical engineering after 12th by clearing the entrance test for getting into the polytechnic colleges.
It is better to do Btech than diploma.
5th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b.tech after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
23rd April 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in mechanical engineering after 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?