29th March 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of Diploma candidate in AMU? Basis of formation of merit list?

Hello sir, I have applied for AMU Diploma entrance exam. Please tell me about selection procedure of students? What is the basis of formation of merit list?

23rd April 2017, 01:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure of Diploma candidate in AMU? Basis of formation of merit list?

Admissions in Diploma course in AMU are offered through Admission Test conducted by the university. Candidates who have passed SSC or an equivalent examination with not less than 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to Diploma course in AMU. Based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination, they will be called for counselling process and seat allocation will be done for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?