23rd August 2012, 04:14 PM
chandanbhanavat

Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?

can i change my branch after diploma in computer

Related Questions:
  1. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  3. Is it possible to change the stream after diploma engineering?
  4. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for BA or BBA courses after completion of Diploma in Printing Technology?
  6. Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET? -- [New]
  8. Which course to choose in BSc Non Medical Science so as to get better jobs?
  9. Shall I change my stream from IT in M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  10. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  11. Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?
  12. After F.Y.BSc in Chemistry can I join S.Y.BSc in Industrial Chemistry or in other college?
  13. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  14. If I take diploma in computers after 10th can I choose engineering later?
  15. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  16. What is the criteria for changing the stream in B.Tech. after completion of 1st year?
  17. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
15th May 2016, 11:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?

No, you cannot change branch after completion of Diploma in Computers. Diploma holders can get lateral entry admission in second year of B.Tech course in the same branch in which they have completed Diploma course. So, I advise you to continue your higher studies i.e., B.Tech course in Computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?