9th July 2011, 01:01 AM
namovilla

Is it possible to do PG in Nutrition & Deitician in Pune after B.Sc. in Microbiology?

i am BSC in microbgy & want 2 do PGin nutrition &deitician in PUNE is it possible online pleas guide

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  4. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. How should I pursue Ph.D in Nutrition after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  8. Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune
  9. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  10. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition?
  11. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  12. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  13. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  14. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  15. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  16. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  18. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
6th November 2011, 10:17 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG in Nutrition & Deitician in Pune after B.Sc. in Microbiology?

Dear friend,

yes you can do it and its a very fantastic decision .so go for it
don't worry of anything.
because its scope in world is very great so go for it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?