29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Sciences from best universities. Please provide me list of universities with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Librarian job in government sector?
  2. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  4. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  7. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Library and Information Science in India? Requirements to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  11. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  12. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  15. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  16. List of universities for pursuing Ph.D. in Library & Information Science?
  17. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  18. What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?
31st March 2017, 01:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Sciences from best universities. Please provide me list of universities with admission procedure.

The PG Diploma in Library and Information Science course can be studied in the Pillai Centre for Advances in Library Information Technology and Research. The course is eligible for those candidates who have passed B.Lib.Sc or M.Lib.Sc from any UGC recognized university with at least 55% marks. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Interview/Group Discussion. The Pillai Centre for Advances in Library Information Technology and Research website link is Click Here.

The PG Diploma in Digital Library and Information Management course is available in Sir Dorabji Tata Memorial Library (Tata Institute of Social Sciences). Those who have passed Bachelor of Library and Information Science or Masters of Library and Information Science from a recognized university are eligible to apply to the course. You have to apply online for the admission to the course. The admission to the course will be done through a telephonic interview, based on it the results will be displayed in the institute website. The Sir Dorabji Tata Memorial Library (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) website link is given here Click Here.

The PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking course is available in IGNOU. The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science are eligible to pursue the course. The course duration will be one year. The IGNOU PGDLAN website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?