12th September 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job in CS field?

whayt we have to done for getting a good job in cs field

27th October 2012, 09:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job in CS field?

Engineering degree in CSE will help you to have a rewarding job in CS field. Higher degree qualification like M.S or M.Tech in CS or related field is also preferred. Diploma in CSE will help you to have any junior level jobs. By gaining experience, one can get in to higher profiles. Short term courses in testing, programming, etc will enable a job in a short span of time.
27th October 2012, 09:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job in CS field?

Now engineering graduates have the great opportunity to PSU on the basis of gate score. If you have 60% marks in engineering degree, you are eligible. Lot of PSU’s like BHEL, IOCL, SAIL, OIL, etc are now offering jobs. JMRC, HPCL, etc are other firms who have invited applications. Also technical section of Railways, Defense etc also offer jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?