15th January 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course and want to know is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia? How to study it?

Related Questions:
  1. Hi Everyone
  2. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  3. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  4. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  5. Fee structure and list of colleges for Diploma in Critical care?
  6. Which diploma course is the best? Diploma in cath-lab technician or diploma in critical care?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  8. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where to apply to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after MBBS? Cost and duration of this course?
  10. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  11. Which course is suitable for me after doing BSc Nursing?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  13. Does IGNOU provide B.Pharmacy course?
  14. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  15. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  16. How to do Nursing on the basis of 10th standard
  17. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  18. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
9th September 2017, 05:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course and want to know is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia? How to study it?

Yes, you can apply for post graduate diploma in critical care after completing your MBBS degree. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in critical care:-

Eligibility Conditions:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in critical care is MBBS from government approved organization.

Duration of PG Diploma:- Duration of post graduate diploma in critical care is 1 year.

Career Options after PG Diploma in Critical Care:-

>> Cath lab technician.

>> ICU intensivist.

>> Emergency care technician.

>> Teacher.

Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Critical Care:-

1). Father Muller Medical College Manglore.

2). Chettinad Academy of Research and Education Tamil Nadu.

3). Father Muller college of Distance Education Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?