11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any ITI Diploma course for Arts student? Fees and course duration?

sir , i want to know for arts student in iti have any diploma course? and how much fees and course duration ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  2. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
  3. Which Diploma/ITI course is best for Arts student?
  4. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  5. Should I choose B.Arch or Architecture diploma?
  6. Can I join ITI or Diploma after SSC? Duration of course?
  7. Duration of Diploma after doing ITI through distance learning?
  8. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic?
  9. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI? What is the duration of the course?
  10. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  11. Being an ITI(Welding) student how can I get admission in diploma course if time is over?
  12. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  13. Can I do Diploma after ITI in Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)? From which college?
  14. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am an undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  15. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  16. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  18. How to apply for diploma through distance after completing ITI electrical in NCVT board? Can I be eligible to do diploma through AMI?
25th January 2017, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any ITI Diploma course for Arts student? Fees and course duration?

Any 10th pass candidate can apply for ITI diploma course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Fees depend on the the kind of institute you get. If institute is government funded, then it will be economical. Duration for most of the ITI diploma is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?