27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?

Sir/Mam,

I am a mechanical diploma holder and my passion and dream is to work in a European country and not interested for higher studies .is it possible to get a job for me. I have completed petrochemical diploma too? What are the possible steps to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  2. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  3. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  4. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last five years question papers of Indian coast guard mechanical diploma holder?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  7. Government job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  8. Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  9. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  11. Can I get a good job after diploma to degree in mechanical engineering in countries like USA and UK
  12. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  13. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
  14. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  15. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  16. Job opportunities in foreign countries for diploma holder?
  17. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate? -- [New]
  18. Any job opportunities in foreign countries? I am doing to finish mechanical engineering
28th October 2016, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?

Yes, definitely you can get jobs in European countries based on your qualification.
After completing the said course, you must apply in different companies in European Countries. Based on your profile and vacancy of the job, you can get a good one there.
2nd September 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?

Iam a diploma mechanical holder and i have 1.6 years experience mnc company. Can i get a job in Europian countries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?