25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for civil diploma holder in Railway department for a job?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 80%marks.please update any vacancy fot diploma holders in railway departments.? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? How to check and apply for the jobs? Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Law Assistant Post in Railway Department? Is there any vacancy in Guwahati RRB?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  3. Any job vacancy for IT students in Railway Department? Date of entrance exam?
  4. How to get a government job in UP after doing civil diploma?
  5. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  6. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  8. How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?
  9. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  10. How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  11. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Easter Railway for Diploma holder?
  13. Can I get a job in railway department after completing B.E in Civil Engineering with 79.5%
  14. Which type job requried for me?
  15. Is there any vacancy in DMRC to do 1 month training after Diploma in Civil engineering? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  17. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  18. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
28th August 2016, 02:54 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for civil diploma holder in Railway department for a job?

Being a diploma in civil engineering degree holder you are eligible for joining both technical and non technical cadre of Indian Railways.

In technical cadre you are eligible for the post of Junior Engineer and for the same your age must lie within 18 years to 32 years.

In non technical cadre you are eligible for the post of ticket collector, clerk cum typist jobs, scout guides, ticket examiner etc. . For these posts the age limit and qualifications required are different.

For further details about these vacancies you can visit the link www.rrb.gov.in or respective links of various RRBs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?