27th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get lateral entry in NIT/IIT after diploma without 12th and JEE Main?

Hello
Can 'i appear in NIT/iit as lateral admission
without doing 12th and without appearing jeemain .
but after doing diploma??????
please let me know immediately

6th November 2014, 06:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in NIT/IIT after diploma without 12th and JEE Main?

No, you cannot get admission in NIT/IIT's through Lateral Entry process because these institutes does not offers admissions through LEET examination. To get admission in IIT/NIT's, you need to appear for JEE Main and Advance examination. To be eligible to appear for JEE examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board. By qualifying JEE Main examination and if you secure top 1,50,000 rank in the JEE Main examination, then, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination. By qualifying JEE Advance examination and securing a top rank, then, you can get admission in B.Tech course at IIT/NIT's institutions.
12th August 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in NIT/IIT after diploma without 12th and JEE Main?

Can I join in electrical engineering without complete my 12th exam .kindly regard that I am completed my diploma ..
Thank you
13th August 2015, 09:12 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* It is impossible , for doing btech in IIT / NIT one need to appear in jee-mains and jee-advanced exams .
* The syllabus of this both exams are based on 12th syllabus only .
Diploma candidates can't crack this and even they are not eligible to appear in these exams .
* IIT/NIT's doesn't support LEET admissions .
20th May 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am shweta completed diploma from government polytechnic Ahmednagar,Maharashtra. can i completed my degree (BE) from engineering college of madhya pradesh?if yes, then And what criteria or procedure is required for taking admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?