13th August 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma plumbing course after passing 12th?

Hi sir, i am suresh 12th pass. now going to diploma plubing courses

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  2. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am an undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  3. What is the scope in Canada of Plumbing diploma?
  4. ITI diploma courses in plumbing & fitting -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I apply for ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? How can I apply for it?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required to do part time plumbing diploma course?
  7. How to join diploma after passing 12th with 55%?
  8. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  9. How to do ITI diploma courses in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed my SSC in Bihar
  10. How to join diploma course after passing 10th?
  11. How could I join Accenture after passing diploma in Electronics?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  13. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  14. How to do diploma in welding and plumbing through distance learning/correspondence from AICTE approved college?
  15. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  16. How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam
  17. Are there any courses for low scoring students in 10th and 12th like Plumbing, Wireman, AC repairing?
  18. Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th? -- [New]
11th December 2012, 11:35 AM
littleheart2012

Default Re: How to join diploma plumbing course after passing 12th?

Diploma in Plumbing Technician is the Correspondence Program provided by Tamil Nadu Open University; Duration of the course is one year divided into 6 modules. Program is designed to provide knowledge and skills in Familiarizing the learners with the tools and equipments, types of various pipes and fittings, lying of water pipe lines and sewage lines, etc
3rd June 2013, 04:25 PM
nilesh b rode

Default Re: How to join diploma plumbing course after passing 12th?

How to join diploma after passing 12th with 55%?
3rd June 2013, 04:27 PM
nilesh b rode

Default Re: How to join diploma electric course after passing 12th?

How to join diploma after passing 12th science with 55%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?