2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare well for subjects in diploma electronics and communication?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a diploma electronics and communication student, how can to study the all subjects please tell me easy methods? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Please answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  2. Suitable books and tips for preparation of HAL(Electronics & Communication) written exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  4. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  5. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  7. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  18. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare well for subjects in diploma electronics and communication?

To score well in your Diploma examination, you must follow some tips to prepare well for the examination
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and most important keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
6th May 2016, 06:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare well for subjects in diploma electronics and communication?

You can make a proper time table for your regular studies and distribute subjects according to the days of distribute the topics accordingly.

You will however have to pay attention towards your studies and follow the time table strictly. Cheating yourself will not gain you anything.

Clear your doubts as soon as they occur and don't pile them up ever for future as it will be a burden in future for you. Get admission in coaching Institutes if need occurs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?