5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College?

My son want to join Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Cochin Technical College. I want to know about the total fee expenses of this course in this college so that I can arrange the fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  3. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  6. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  7. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  9. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. What is the total fee of mechanical engineering in Government Technical College Railway road?
  12. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  13. List of private colleges in Ernakilam District that has BSc course?
  14. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?
13th October 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son want to join Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Cochin Technical College. I want to know about the total fee expenses of this course in this college so that I can arrange the fee.

Sorry, the Cochin Technical College does not offer the Diploma in Architecture Engineering course. The institution offers the following diploma courses; Diploma in Dental Technology, Electronics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Automobile Engineering, Mobile Phone Servicing, Computer Hardware, Electrician, Auto Electrician, Welding Technology, Aluminum Fabrication and X – Ray Welding. The website link is given Cochin Technical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?