15th December 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?

Sir,
My VIT(ME) entrance exam rank is 2511. I want to know the fee expenses details for M.Tech Automotive Engineering. Please inform me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  2. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  12. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  13. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  14. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  17. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  18. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) through counselling?
21st September 2017, 10:14 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My VIT(ME) entrance exam rank is 2511. I want to know the fee expenses details for M.Tech Automotive Engineering. Please inform me as soon as possible.

Fee Structure for M.Tech Automotive Engineering:- Fee structure for master of technology in automotive engineering is Rs:- 1,25000/- for whole course.

>> Duration of M.Tech automotive engineering course is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semester among which 3 semesters are regular in college and 6 month semester for industrial internship.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of technology course in automotive engineering is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> For more details please visit www.vitbhopal.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?