21st October 2011, 11:19 AM
piyush090499

Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?

hello sir iam diploma passout student so please would u tell me the procedure to how i am select in indian navy ya indian air force so sir may isubit the form of nda forme so sir please tell me

21st October 2011, 01:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?

Hello friend,
If you want to apply for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force through the NDA exam, you must have qualified +2 level of exam with Physics and Maths.
Apart from being qualified +2 level of exam, you must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years.
For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
21st October 2011, 03:26 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush090499 View Post
hello sir iam diploma passout student so please would u tell me the procedure to how i am select in indian navy ya indian air force so sir may isubit the form of nda forme so sir please tell me
Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?

Eligibility Criteria for NDA exam
  • AGE- 16.5 to 19 years
  • Educational Qualification- 12th or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
  • Gender- only unmarried male candidates are allowed.
  • Science stream is necessary.

Since you are a diploma holder which is equivalent to 12th and thus you are eligible to apply for NDA.

For more information please visit the official website of upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in

With Regards
ravik1214
23rd November 2011, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Can I submit form for NDA to be selected in Indian Navy or Air Force being a Diploma holder?

hello i am amol patil...
and i studi 2nd year diploma in computer engineering
so please tell me...
my age is 21 start.
23rd November 2011, 04:21 PM

[email protected]

amol patil
age 21
studyed 2nd year diploma in computer engineering
2nd December 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

sir mera "y"group ka call naho aya mero d.o.b.-19-8-91 ha kaya mujhe ek chance or mi'ega
21st February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what are post after my BBA in Indian navy ?
avinash
4th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

if someone cmpleted 10th and after that has cmpleted diploma, then is he eligible for air force or navy exams , if yes then for which post and which exam he has to gve?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?