14th March 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?

Hello Sir.. I am Dinesh Kumar I have passed my diploma in computer engineering from govt recognized institute with 72% marks. What are various ways for me to join armed forces like Indian Army, Indian Air force , Indian Navy after diploma..Please tell me the right way so that i can get a good job..Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  2. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  3. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  4. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  5. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  6. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  10. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  11. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students?
  12. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?
  14. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  15. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  16. How to join Armed Forces? Books to be referred for CDS?
  17. How to join RAW after joining Civil services or Armed Forces
  18. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
4th January 2016, 08:36 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?

After Diploma in Computer Engineering there are very limited chance in Defense services in India. But you have bright chance in the Software Industries.
In order to pursue career in Defense,
*You must do Bachelor Degree as it will be the basic criteria in India Defense service like Officers/ Cadre/ Sailors.
*While pursuing your Bachelor degree, you try to join NCC and complete the course and have a certificate which will be an add on.
After completing your Engineering, there are almost twice notification is released to recruit fresh batch of students into Defense system.
CDS is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for the posts like Executives, Engineers etc to join Indian Defense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?