11th January 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit followed for doing diploma course?

What is the age limit followed for doing diploma course? Can someone please let me know the course and the age limit details for doing diploma? I just wanted to understand this soon and then apply for the course as soon as possible.

Thank you!

12th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit followed for doing diploma course?

There is no age limit to pursue diploma course. Diploma is a three year course.

To pursue course the candidates must have passed 10th from any recognised board and qualify in entrance examination conducted for the admission.

So, if you have passed 10th Std you are eligible to pursue course.
12th January 2016, 01:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age of any candidate in order to be willing to appear for Diploma course is that the candidate should have attained the age of 17 years and the maximum age is set at 24 years.
12th January 2016, 01:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the age limit followed for doing diploma course? Can someone please let me know the course and the age limit details for doing diploma? I just wanted to understand this soon and then apply for the course as soon as possible.

Thank you!
If you have completed 10th standard then you are eligible for Diploma/Polythechnic but your 12th standard marks must be above 40% .

Or

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are eligible for Diploma course .

Or

If you have completed vocational course equivalent of 12th standard then also you are eligible for Diploma course

Or

If you have completed 1yr ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma course .

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
12th January 2016, 03:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge the age limit to join diploma course is in between 15-27 years.
If you have done your tenth then you are eligible for dipolma course in which you are interested.

Minimum percentage required to join the course is 33% in tenth.
12th January 2016, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon the exam for which you are applying. Most of the polytechnic entrance exam are conducted on state level and most of them have an upper age limit of 21 years for 10th passed candidates. For ITI holders upper age limit goes to 30 years.

Some polytechnic exams like JEXPO don't have any upper age limit. Therefore, it will depend on the state to which you belong.
12th January 2016, 11:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum and maximum age limit to pursue Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course irrespective of age limit. Most of the colleges/universities offers admissions to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges/universities conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
13th January 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!

There is no age limit for doing diploma courses in Tamilnadu. The candidate shall be required to be passed in S.S.L.C. Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Tamilnadu. The website link is given http://www.tndte.com/L-REGULATIONS.pdf.
28th May 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

There must be an option for them too who are eligible for only diploma and not degree courses
11th August 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

30 old woman so diploma course age limited
21st August 2021, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

14 year's diploma joined kar Sakta h
18th June 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

At age of 37 can I do diploma in astrology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?