28th September 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Pharmacy good enough for joining Army?

I have completed diploma in pharmacy. Now i want to join indian army. My age is 24 years.

29th September 2015, 12:33 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Pharmacy good enough for joining Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in pharmacy. Now i want to join indian army. My age is 24 years.
Yeah Diploma in Pharmacy is good enough for joining in Indian army as per the educational qualification but not only the educational qualification is needed there are certain other qualification which you need to possess such as the Nationality standard, age limit, martial status, physical standard.

In the case of that, you are not satisfying the age limit needed. You need to satisfy all the criteria's in order to apply for the entrance exam but in the case of yours, you are satisfying the educational qualification needed but not the age limit as you have exceeded the needed age limit.

The possible entrance exam which you could have applied is the NDA exam but for the exam you need to have a age limit of 16 1/2 - 19 1/2 years, but you are 24 years which makes you ineligible for joining in Army at this stage. It is better that you continue your studies and finish a graduation in any stream and then apply for entrance exam to join in Indian army to serve the country.
29th September 2015, 01:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At the age of 24 years, there is only one exam called Combined Defense services for which you can appear to join Indian Army but you must know that the minimum qualification required for the Combined defense services for Indian Army is:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

So with diploma in pharmacy at the age of 24 years, you are not eligible for joining Indian Army. Even if you do your bachelor's degree, you will be over age for Army.
29th September 2015, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are pharmacists vacancies in defense as well as paramilitary forces. Therefore, if you can pass diploma in pharmacy and get yourself registered as pharmacist then you can apply for those vacancies.

Most of them have upper age limit of 25 years and toy should be physically fit also. Hence, if you can fulfill all these criteria then you can surely get a job as pharmacist.
27th March 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing D.Pharmacy 2nd year is there any chance to join Indian army my age is 24
18th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed dpharm. My age is 20 can i apply for pharmacist in defence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?