24th February 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back? Is there any age limit?

Hi
I have done my Diploma in computer science(3year) in 2001 then worked for 3 years and since then am a house wife , I wanted to know whether I can do BE in the same discipline now ,is there an age limit for it.Plz let me know

24th February 2011, 09:23 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Can I do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back? Is there any age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I have done my Diploma in computer science(3year) in 2001 then worked for 3 years and since then am a house wife , I wanted to know whether I can do BE in the same discipline now ,is there an age limit for it.Plz let me know
There are some states who takes engg exam ,where max Age limit is 30 so there you are eligible for engg,exam.
Best of luck
24th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back? Is there any age limit?

It's really a pleasure for me,though you are a house-wife,you have the spirit to do this.At first I want to mention that there is no age limit to do B.E.You have done diploma,now you have to do the entrance exam of Lateral Entry i.e. "Gillete".If you appear for this exam & then you will be selected if you have the proper score.Then you can do B-E in computer science.
2nd March 2011, 03:26 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hi dear,

yes you Can do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back.

all the best......................
16th April 2011, 12:51 AM
Taurus007

hii

do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back
there is no age limit to do B.E.You have done diploma,now you have to do the entrance exam of Lateral Entry i.e. "Gillete".If you appear for this exam & then you will be selected if you have the proper score.Then you can do B-E in computer science.
There are some states who takes engg exam ,where max Age limit is 30 so there you are eligible for engg,exam.
yes you Can do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back.

good luck
9th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

first tell me that you want to do regular b.tech or correspondance then i will tell you that you should do or not?????
20th May 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I WILL STUDY SSLC IN 2003 & I AM STOP MY EDUCATION. NOW I WILL STUDY THE POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE?
7th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in ece or eee after 29yrs
19th September 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

ca can I do Believe. n I do Believe.. .can I do BE. do BE after diploma at the can I do BE after diploma at the age of 31
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?