27th February 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the application procedure followed to apply for diploma course offered by Indian Railways?

Three Year diploma courses offered by Indian Railways?
What would be the application procedure?
What would be the basic qualification for applying these kind of diploma course? Can you please give me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course?
  3. When to get application forms to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  5. Am I eligible for JEE Main exam after completing Diploma from the Himalayan University? Can I apply for any post in the Indian Railways?
  6. What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  8. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  11. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Information about Indian Railways eligibility, duration and application procedure?
  14. Eligibility for technical officer in Indian railways
  15. What is the scope of B.Tech IT in Indian railways? What is the procedure to become railways engineer
  16. Procedure to apply for jobs in Indian Railways? What is the examination schedule? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  18. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
24th March 2017, 07:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the application procedure followed to apply for diploma course offered by Indian Railways?

Application Procedure followed to apply for Diploma course offered by Indian Railways:

In order to diploma courses in Indian Railways, you are required to approach the organization which conducts this 1 year diploma course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers which is recognized by Ministry of Railways offers 1 year Diploma in Railway Engineering course.

You are required to pay the fee of Rs.150/- through Demand Draft in favour of IPWE India along with the self addressed envelop consisting of the prospectus. Or Email the same to [email protected]

I suggest you to go through the below link for more details.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?