12th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?

What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course? How to apply for the jobs? Can you please provide me the details on which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
13th July 2016, 06:05 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?

Jobs available in Indian Railway after completion of B.Com course :-

Assistant Station Master (ASM)

Assistant Executive

Maintainer

Ticket collector

Senior clerk

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

Junior Executive

Additional General Manager

Senior System Analyst

Transport Assistant , etc .

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) makes recruitment for different posts in Indian Railways. So, one can apply for the desired post through the official website of Indian Railways @ www.indianrailways.gov.in. Application can be downloaded from the official website.The applicant has to submit offline application form which is available on the official site and send it to the respected RRB. The application form,examination fees along with all required documents should be sent to the zonal office.
13th July 2016, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the jobs available in South Indian Railways after completion of B.Com course? How to apply for the jobs? Can you please provide me the details on which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!
You have passed B.Com course, So you are eligible for Indian Railway in Group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?