22nd January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?

Iam a diploma in electrical engg.. student. I want to do B.tech ..so i want to do my B.Tech in E.E.E. Branch.,But many people say me i do my B.Tech in Electrical branch ...so what is ur suggestion....???????

Related Questions:
22nd January 2012, 08:23 PM
J Treza

Thumbs up Re: How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a diploma in electrical engg.. student. I want to do B.tech ..so i want to do my B.Tech in E.E.E. Branch.,But many people say me i do my B.Tech in Electrical branch ...so what is ur suggestion....???????

I am also an engineering student...and i think that there is not a vast difference between Electrical engineering and EEE.....In B.tech 1st year, all papers are same for all branches. And the difference starts from 2nd year...when you will take admission in B.tech you will be in 2nd yr.and in 2nd year electronics and electrical have the same papers....may be only 1 paper can differ...so i think you will easily catch EEE.... you have interest in EEE so it is better to take EEE......i am sure that you will easily understand EEE...so fill degree to diploma form and do what you want......
22nd January 2012, 08:49 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?

dear friend,
My friend both the streams are core field and a bit similar to each other..
Both the streams are job prospective..

So, you can go for any of these stream..

To get admission in B.tech course after completion of diploma you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic, Jelet etc...

Through these lateral entry exam you can get admission in B.tech course..

So, go for these exams..

All the best..
23rd January 2012, 09:58 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?

[QUOTE=J Treza;1681982]I am also an engineering student...and i think that there is not a vast difference between Electrical engineering and EEE.....In B.tech 1st year, all papers are same for all branches. And the difference starts from 2nd year...when you will take admission in B.tech you will be in 2nd yr.and in 2nd year electronics and electrical have the same papers....may be only 1 paper can differ...so i think you will easily catch EEE.... you have interest in EEE so it is better to take EEE......i am sure that you will easily understand EEE...so fill degree to diploma form and do what you want......

You must completed the diploma course and then you directly join B.E in electrical engineering
18th March 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?

Is it necessary to clear all subjects in dioploma to do btech?
21st April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

The value of forign b.tech or indian b.tech in e.e. Is same or not in govt. And private sector in india?
2nd May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

coure will be for how many years
8th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the option for diploma holder to do B teach with job ?
12th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

can any body says to me distance B-TECH degree in electrical and regular B-TECH degree in electrical is same or not??
22nd May 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

wat is diffrence b/w b.e and b.tecch
9th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How many paper in b.tech after complete diploma.
30th August 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

is it good to take admission(lateral entry) in b.tech(eee) after passing diploma in electrical engg.
25th April 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between B.Tech & B.E.., and which one is best in future? i am finishing now only diplomo EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?