20th November 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for B.Sc(Astrophysics) graduate?

HI,
i am manu. How can i join in isro company?
i have completed my b.sc in astrophysics
what should i do to become a scientist in isro company?
please!answer soon.

3rd December 2014, 07:00 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for B.Sc(Astrophysics) graduate?

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) has been a dream of many students as it has proved its research capabilities after the successful Mars mission which is the world’s cheapest inter-planetary mission.

Students can join ISRO as a Scientist or as a Research Associate and can perform various research work under the supervision of ISRO officials. There are six major centers across country where students are recruited or offered fellowship to do research. And depending upon the vacancy and requirement of scientists, notifications for recruitment and fellowship are published.

You should have a 65% academics record to be an ISRO scientist. Students interested to join as scientist have to appear a written test conducted by ISRO. The application will be out in Nov-Feb and examination will be conducted between Feb and March. Maximum age limit for the written test is 35 years.
28th July 2020, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO for B.Sc(Astrophysics) graduate?

Can a forensic graduate apply for ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?