17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?

Sir, I have passed BBA and now want to pursue PG Diploma in Operations Management course. Can I study this course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  2. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  3. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  5. Which specialization is better for a BSc(MSCS) student in MBA?
  6. Top colleges to study PG Diploma in Operations Management and Innovation course? How much it cost to study?
  7. Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  9. How to study PGDM from IIMs? Entrance exams for it?
  10. Which specialization i should opt in mba after completing bsc in chemistry?
  11. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operations? Scope available after completion of this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  13. What is the right time to prepare for CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  15. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  17. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?
  18. List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?
26th September 2017, 07:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?

I am very sorry to say that IIMs does not provide any Post Graduate Diploma courses in Management field. So, you cannot opt any such kind of courses from there after the completion of BBA course. Since you have completed BBA course, you can very much apply for the Masters degree in the relevant field from IIMs based on your qualification. For more deatails, you can further contact to the official website of IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?