3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks? Can you please suggest me the best course to take next or take the best job which I would be eligible? Awaiting to get the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  18. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
3rd October 2016, 02:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course with 80% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. It's your choice whether to pursue higher studies or to do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for B.E/ B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. If you are interested to do a job then, you can apply for jobs in RRB, DRDO, etc., which are based on qualification of Diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 08:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

There are too many course available for you after diploma in mechanical engineering. The name of best course for you in which you can take admission after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks are given below.
  1. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Bachelor of Technology in Applied Mechanics
  3. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical and Automation Engineering
  4. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and Product Design
  5. Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering
  6. Bachelor of Engineering in Welding Technology
  7. Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics Engineering
  8. Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Post Graduate Diploma in Machine Maintenance
  10. Post Graduate/Diploma in Tool Design & Manufacturing
  11. Post Graduate Diploma Post Graduate Degree in Machine Design
  12. Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Safety Engineering
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Product and Tool Design
  14. Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Mechanical Systems
3rd October 2016, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you is B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Besides doing this Graduate Degree, there are some other short term courses that are available to find good career. Some of the short term courses are,

>> Pro/E

>> Ansys

>> AutoCAD 2D and 3D

>> CAD/ CAM Training

>> Diploma in Tool Design

>> RADIOSS

>> CNC Training

>> CATIA

>> Unigraphics and Ansys

After completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering, there are recruiters LE Grand, Hero Motors, ITW, Pricol, HCL, L&T, Manico, Minda and VIP recruitment Mechanical background candidates.
3rd October 2016, 11:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing of diploma in mechanical engineering, there are two options for you. Either you opt for higher courses or you can apply for jobs.

Here are some further courses after diploma in mechanical engineering:

> CNC Training.

> CAD/CAM Training.

> Autocad.

> Catia.

> Unigraphics.

> HyperMesh Training.

> ANSYS.

> Robotics.

> Diploma in Tool Design.

> PG Safety.

> Boiler Operator Training.

> Fire & Safety.

> Pro/E.

> Piping and Design, etc.

Here is the list for some of the best job opportunities to take on after completing diploma in mechanical engineering course:

> Mechanical apps Engineer.

> Development Engineer.

> Motor Engineer.

> Machine Maintenance and Development Engineer.

> Structure Analyst.

> Complete Seat Engineer.

> Product Quality Engineer.

Some government sectors where you can apply for jobs:

> Railway.

> PWC.

> BHEL.

> PWD.

> IOCL.

> SAIL.

> BVC.

some private companies are:

> L&T.

> Tata Motors.

> Hyundai Motors.

> Tata Steel.

> Gammon India.

> TCS.

> Wipro.
4th October 2016, 12:58 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of the Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering with 80% of marks, the best option for you will be to opt for the B.Tech/B.E course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks are eligible to opt B.Tech/B.E courses. So, I will prefer you to go for the above mentioned course in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?