30th September 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks? Can you please let me know the right information soon on this? Awaiting to get the response. Please guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?
  7. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  13. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  17. Good engineering jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th September 2016, 10:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

Yes you are eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks.

The name of best job types for you are given below.
  1. Lecturer
  2. Assistant Engineers
  3. Executive Engineers
  4. Independent Consultants
  5. Mechanical/Sales Engineer
  6. Mechanical Design Engineer
  7. Researcher
  8. Junior Engineers
30th September 2016, 11:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?

You will be eligible for the govt jobs once you complete the diploma but only for those jobs which require the diploma, not the degree.

For the jobs which require a degree, you will be ineligible, as the diploma is not equivalent to degree.

I would suggest you to keep a tab on all the recruitment notifications of all the govt. departments, you are interested in and apply whenever there is an opportunity.

Also, you are eligible for the private jobs, bu tin private, everything depends on the company and your skills. They can hire you or reject you, nothing can be said in their case.
1st October 2016, 12:26 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get good jobs after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Here I am giving you name of some companies which are related to Mechanical Engineering:-

BHEL

SAIL

BEL

NTPC

ISRO

ONGC.
1st October 2016, 01:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The jobs are not offered only on the basis of aggregate in diploma degree. So, with having 80% in diploma you are not eligible for jobs.

But, to get the job you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs.

As, you have completed your course you are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as in Railway, IOCL, DMRC, NTPC, BHEL etc.
1st October 2016, 01:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Having done diploma in mechanical engineering degree course with 80% marks the best government job options available for you are given below :-

I) You are eligible for becoming Junior Engineer in Indian Railways by clearing RRB entrance examination.

II) You are eligible for becoming defense commissioned officer by joining NDA by cracking NDA entrance examination.

III) You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in government or but for that you will have to qualify SSC CHSL examination.

The job options mentioned here are provided only on the basis of your educational qualification but for your confirmed eligibility you must satisfy their other eligibility criteria too which you can check by visiting their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?