27th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?

now i am studying diploma in mechanical , after completing my diploma am i eligible to go to usa for my further studies.. and in b.tech i want to chemical engineering, is it possible? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
27th August 2016, 11:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?

If you are going for diploma in Mechanical these are the list of career options you can opt after completion of diploma :-

CNC Training

CAD/ CAM Training

AutoCAD

Pro / E

Catia

Ansys

Diploma in Tool Design

PG safety

Boiler Operator Training

RADIOOS Training

Fire and Safety Course

Piping Design Training.
28th August 2016, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am studying diploma in mechanical , after completing my diploma am i eligible to go to usa for my further studies.. and in b.tech i want to chemical engineering, is it possible? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
There are two options available for the diploma in mechanical engineering holders. They can either study further or can work in various organizations. Regarding studies the mechanical diploma holder can study B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. They can join the engineering graduation through lateral entry mode. For that the candidates should appear for the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education. This is one of the best study options available for the diploma holders in mechanical engineering. Regarding job they can work in various government and private organizations after diploma in mechanical engineering.
28th August 2016, 06:00 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After Diploma in Mechanical Engineering B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering will be best option for you.After diploma you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech through lateral entry.The career options after diploma in engineering is mainly for junior level posts.You can try for jobs in private engineering companies, banks etc.

You can also apply for job in following types of companies:-

**Automobile and auto part manufacturers

**Aerospace industry

**Various Government sector undertakings

**Aviation companies

**Steel plants

**Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers

**Air conditioning and refrigeration industry

**Shipping industry.
29th August 2016, 12:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can opt for various job post in various organizations, basically in machine parts manufacturing or assembling companies as your degree is very much related to it.

You will however not be entitled a high rank or a very good salary package initially, but gradually with experience you will be eligible for higher post and increment in salary.
29th August 2016, 12:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should go for bachelor's degree in any stream after completion of Diploma course. Yes, you can do bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical. Even you can apply for admission through LEET. After clearing the LEET, you will got direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree.
The best institutes for the same course are :

1. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
2. Birla Institute of Technology and Science
3. Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?