9th November 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an Astronaut after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I am Rakesh kumar. i want to be an astronaut. I am doing a course in diploma automobile engg. What can i do after it?please explain.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after diploma Automobile Engineering so as to become an Astronaut in NASA?
  2. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  5. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  6. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  15. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  16. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best way to start a career for a candidate after completion of Diploma Automobile?
9th January 2012, 01:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Astronaut after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

In order to become an Astronaut get admission in universities which offer courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, PhD in Space Science, Avionics & Aerospace engineering . In order to become an astronaut you can also take admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by IIST. For admission you have to appear for the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year. For more information log onto www.iist.ac.in
16th January 2012, 07:14 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Astronaut after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

AS you have palned your career to become NASA astrounaut .
is good At first you should try to get admission in IIT for areonautical course then ,
you can get master degree from Abroad.
then you will get chance after your well performance. then you can surely apply for NASA.
All the Best ..!
7th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can B.Tech( I.T.) Engineer become an astronaut
19th November 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after one year automobile diploma?? can i do B.E or an B.tech???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?