6th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the diploma courses which I can take after doing B.A in Economics?

I have done my BA in economics. And want to do LLB.

Please can you guide me about the diploma courses I can pursue?

7th January 2015, 12:31 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the diploma courses which I can take after doing B.A in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BA in economics. And want to do LLB.

Please can you guide me about the diploma courses I can pursue?
This is a common problem in modern day youth. It is because of the diversity in the field of education. However, it is always recommendable to go for that particular field of education in which you are interested and comfortable.

-Diploma Courses in Economics
-Post Graduate Diploma (Applied Economics)
-Post Graduate Diploma (Econometrics)

Diploma in Economics is a designed to give students a rigorous, systematic and comprehensive overview of basic microeconomic and macroeconomic theory. The course provides the necessary background for students to successfully complete the Diploma courses Microeconomic Analysis and Macroeconomic Analysis. The Programme focuses on the financial aspects of policy making, increasing your understanding of the principles, applications and context underlying economic policy.

Graduates from the Diploma in Economics can avail placement opportunities in the following fields:

-Marketing research analyst
-Economic consultancy
-Financial research analyst
-Risk management
-Credit rating
-Business analyst
30th June 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the diploma courses which I can take after doing B.A in Economics?

Can I do part time diploma course in mass media in pune after ba in economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?