2nd March 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in companies while doing diploma in ECE?

Sir/Mam, I am an ECE diploma student, I would like to know which companies provide internship for ECE diploma students and what is the eligibility demanded by the company? Cans someone please give me the complete information soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship for ECE diploma students?
  2. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  7. What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying internship in IT companies?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?
  11. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for ECE graduate?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  13. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students?
  17. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  18. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2017, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in companies while doing diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am an ECE diploma student, I would like to know which companies provide internship for ECE diploma students and what is the eligibility demanded by the company? Cans someone please give me the complete information soon on the same. Thank you!
Those candidates who are doing Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship.

The duration of this course is 2 months.

You can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?