2nd March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam I am 10th standard pass and join diploma in mechanical engineering and this time I am completed 2 years in diploma 4 semester complete. I am studying in Maharashtra state technical board MSBTE so can I get admission in B.E 1st year now or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for second year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in NIT or IIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
3rd March 2017, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligiblw to get direct admission in second year of four years B. Tech course through lateral entry admission process.You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc, which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education for getting admission in second year of B.Tech course.
4th March 2017, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam I am 10th standard pass and join diploma in mechanical engineering and this time I am completed 2 years in diploma 4 semester complete. I am studying in Maharashtra state technical board MSBTE so can I get admission in B.E 1st year now or not?

You are eligible to get admission in B.E 2nd year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course through lateral entry. For taking admission through lateral entry, you should have completed diploma course. You cannot join the B.E without completion of diploma course. The admission to the lateral entry will be done through a lateral entry entrance examination. Candidates selected will be admitted to the second year of the B.E course. You will save one year in the B.E course (3 years only) after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering.
4th March 2017, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma degree, you can apply for B.tech course through Lateral Entry exam. But you are not eligible to get admission in 1st years. You can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

If you have scored 55% marks in diploma course then you are eligible for lateral entry exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?