19th April 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required for admission in Government College of Mumbai? How much should I score in H.SC and JEE Main exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Degree course from Government College of Mumbai so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Government College of Mumbai? how much should I score in H.SC and JEE Main exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  2. Which colleges in Mumbai recognise the score of JEE(Main) score
  3. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  4. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  6. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  9. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP college after appearing in HSC and JEE mains exam
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 95% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed with 49% marks in Graduation?
  12. How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I give JEE Main in 2017 for 3rd time? Whether JEE Advanced 2017 marks will be required for admission in NITs and IIITs?
  14. How much percentage should I get in HSC examination to get admission in government law college in Mumbai?
  15. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i get Government College with low marks in JEE MAIN?
  17. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  18. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
20th April 2017, 10:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for admission in Government College of Mumbai? How much should I score in H.SC and JEE Main exam for admission?

You should score minimum 75% aggregate in both the exams qualifying as well as JEE Main to get admission in government college in Mumbai. Admission will be available based on scores of (10+2) and JEE Main in the ratio of 50:50. Admission in IIT will be based on score of JEE Advanced. To appear in JEE Advanced, You must be among 2,00,000 candidates in JEE Main Rank.

Government Engineering Colleges In Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Sardar Patel Engineering College
- Institute of Chemical Technology
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Tips to Get a Good Score In JEE Main
- Study the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Use only standard reference books through which you will get clear concepts and easy preparation.
- Start preparation topicwise. Make a note of important points from prepared topic which helps you easier revision.
- Time Management is also very important. Study daily 4 to 5 hours. Revise at the end of day what you have studied.
- If any doubt in any topic, Don't skip it and try to solve it with the help of your teacher.
- Practice more and more on previous last 5 years asked questions.

JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 360
- Each question will carry four marks. There will be negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

Best Preparation Books For JEE Main
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C.Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tondon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tondon
- Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?