16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?

What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering? Can I apply for all the course entrance exams or only few? Can you please guide me what I can do and which entrance exams to write after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc with 57%?
  3. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  6. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  7. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  8. What are the requirements for B.Tech IT?
  9. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I opt for BBA after doing MBA?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  15. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  16. Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  18. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
16th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
16th April 2015, 10:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?

You must go and give the LET( Lateral Entry Test) Examination as that is the Entrance Examination under which all the best Colleges offering the Lateral Entry Course comes.
So you will need to prepare for the LET Examination.
For a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering the course of Civil Engineering in the Degree course is the only option.
You will not be provided any other option to study the other Engineering courses when you opt for the Lateral Entry Program.
The qualification that is required to apply for the Degree course is that you the candidate needs to have a valid Diploma from a recognized College.
If you are having that then there will be no problem for you to get admission into the Course of Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?