25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?

What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which need to be followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  2. Various Railways Entrance exam in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  5. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  7. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  8. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  10. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  11. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
  12. After completion of Diploma in Mechanical which entrance exam can I give?
  13. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  14. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  15. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  17. Job Opportunities in Railways after completion of BCA?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
26th July 2015, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which need to be followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!
After completion of diploma course, you can apply for Railway jobs like Assistant loco pilot exam.

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation provided for reserved category candidates.

I have attached the syllabus for Assistant Loco Pilot exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for loco pilot.txt(1.5 KB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?