21st March 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical which entrance exam can I give?

Sir,i am doing my diploma in mech 2nd year and i want to know that after my completion my diploma in mech which which entrance exam can i give?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to give IAS or IPS Exam after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  5. Can I appear for Officer Entrance Exam after completion of my 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  8. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  12. Can I give RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical
  13. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  18. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
22nd March 2015, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of Diploma in Mechanical which entrance exam can I give?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can appear in LEET/ECET/JELET entrance examination for getting admission into B.Tech course. You can pursue B.E/B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. By qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
30th March 2015, 05:34 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: After completion of Diploma in Mechanical which entrance exam can I give?

Hello aspirant,

After completing the diploma in any of the stream you can attempt any of the following entrance exam.

LEET
ECET
JELET

After qualifying the any of the above entrance exam you are allowed to enter in the Bachelor of degree.

One of the benefit to you is that you will got admission in second year in B.Tech.

Hope you will be satisfied.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?