29th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?

Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? Awaiting that someone would provide me the complete information.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How long will it take to complete the graduation in Engineering? Which course to take in Engineering?
  2. Can I expect top 10 colleges in Orissa after scoring 4020 rank in OJEE?
  3. How much is the fees in government engineering college for ST/SC students
  4. What is the fees in Sphoorthy engineering college? What is the management fees?
  5. Is it beneficial to go for doing CS course after completion of graduation long before?
  6. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  7. How much is the fees for government engineering college, Kerala at Merit Admission?
  8. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  9. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  10. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  11. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  12. Am I eligible for 3 year LLB course after completion of Degree with 66% of marks?
  13. Fee structure for B.Tech course in Kalinga? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  15. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  17. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  18. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
29th July 2015, 10:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?

There are so many well reputed college in India for engineering graduation courses.

You can enter in these college after passing the entrance exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your 12th class first and then prepare for the entrance exam.

If you score a considerably good rank then definitely you will secure your seat in a good reputed college.

Here is some well reputed college for you :

** Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Chennai

** Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Roorkee

** Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi

** Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad

** Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology) Kolkata

** Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad

** PEC University of Technology Chandigarh

** Bengal Engineering and Science University West Bengal

** Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur

** Thapar University Patiala

Fee structure :

Fee structure vary from college to college and university to university.

Here i am providing you fee structure of ANNA university

Ist Semester:

Total fee including tuition fee and other charges Rs. 18,650

Fee for Every subsequent Semester:

Total fee Rs. 12,500
29th July 2015, 02:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? Awaiting that someone would provide me the complete information.

Thanks!
Fees are vary from college to college so you should contact to college authority for fees structure in engineering college.

List of the best college for engineering in India:-

IIT, Delhi

IIT, Kanpur

IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Kharagpur
Kharagpur-721302

IIT, Chennai
Guindy, Chennai-600036

IIT, Roorkee

Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi

NIT Karnataka, Surathkal

Institute of Technology, BHU

NIT, Warangal

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli

Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala

PIET's College of Engineering, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?