27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard? I have just done 12th standard and planning to do diploma course. So, can someone please provide me the complete details for getting the admission? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  4. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  5. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  6. Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?
  7. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  8. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  10. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  11. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  12. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
28th April 2015, 02:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard? I have just done 12th standard and planning to do diploma course. So, can someone please provide me the complete details for getting the admission? Thanks!
Sorry to say that you are eligible for Diploma through Nirma university after completing 12th standard. Nirma University is one of the reputed universities which offers Executive Diploma Programs. Only those candidates who have completed Graduation course are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria:

- A (three year) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized University.

- The admissions will be based on the performances in the personal interview, Work experience and past academic records. The programmes shall started during the month of July.

Contact Information:
Institute of Management,
Nirma University
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad 382 481, INDIA
Phone +91 - 02717 - 241 900 to 04 Ext 605, +91-79-30642604/609
Fax +91 - 02717 - 241 916
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?