27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.E in Mechanical engineering from manipal university after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my diploma in automobile engineering..i like to do my next b.e in mechanical engineering.. In manipal university..can u tell me the procedure... Can you please guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  6. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  7. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  10. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  11. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. Procedure for lateral entry in Manipal University for B.Tech? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  17. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  18. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
2nd October 2016, 01:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.E in Mechanical engineering from manipal university after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had completed my diploma in automobile engineering..i like to do my next b.e in mechanical engineering.. In manipal university..can u tell me the procedure... Can you please guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

The Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidates can apply online for the admission to B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in Manipal University. Candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering course with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply to the B.Tech Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry. Candidates have to clear the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) for the admission. The entrance test will be for one hour duration, the questions will be diploma level Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. The Manipal University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?