13th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma with 66% marks in 10th?

I have passed 10th with 66% marks and now I want to do diploma of refrigeration can I do this and if yes then where in U.P?? I need to get the information soon as possible. Awaiting for a quick reply on this.

Plzzz answer as soon as possible......

13th June 2015, 01:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma with 66% marks in 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue any diploma course, if you have completed your 10th standard with 66% of marks. To join in any diploma course, you should apply for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in diploma course in any polytechnic college, depending upon your rank in entrance exam.
13th June 2015, 07:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in refrigeration.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying diploma in refrigeration is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination with a minimum of 35% marks with science, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.

The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective state government for admission to diploma courses.

The official website of technical education in uttar pradesh is http://dte.up.nic.in/Private_poly_list.htm
13th June 2015, 07:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. You are certainly eligible to do Diploma after successful completion of 10th Class with 66% marks. Yes, you must have secured minimum 50% marks in order to be eligible for doing Diploma. So I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue "Diploma in Refrigeration" with the percentage which is mentioned above. Here is the colleges which offer Diploma in Refrigeration" in Uttar Pradesh.

College offers "Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in Uttar Pradesh":-

>> Name of the Organization - Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology

>> Phone Number - 0532 2544 810, 2425206, 3255647

>> Address - 26, Chatham Line, Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh, India

>> Affiliated With - Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU)

>> Click here for Official Website
13th June 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 66% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?