23rd December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma civil course in private university?

What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma civil course in private university? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I wanted to understand the steps which I need to follow for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing diploma in Civil from private university?
  2. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  5. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  6. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  12. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  13. B.E in Faculty of technology (MSU) after Diploma (Civil) from M.S University of Baroda? Procedure for D2D admission 2011?
  14. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
1st January 2016, 10:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma civil course in private university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma civil course in private university? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? I wanted to understand the steps which I need to follow for the same. Thank you!
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with 45% marks. For the admission the aspirant has to contact the polytechnic college, get the application form and fill up the same. You have to apply to the college with necessary certificate copies. The marks scored in Mathematics and Science in 10th standard is considered for the selection. Then the student will get some intimation message from the polytechnic college and the student has to pay the fees and join the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?