30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hi,

I am sanjay jonwal from jaipur.i am interstade in diploma,so sand me detial.how can addmission? Can you please provide me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  2. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  4. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Can I resume my diploma course in Electrical Engineering after a long gap?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  16. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
30th September 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

To pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you should have completed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognsied board. You have to appear in your respective state level polytechnic entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
30th September 2016, 09:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

If you are interested to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering then you need to fill up forms of colleges in which you want admission. After that you need to crack entrance test to get admission. If you are qualufied in test then you will be eligible to get admission in your desired sector.
30th September 2016, 10:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is a three/two year course. It is better job oriented course and even candidates are eligible for higher studies after the completion of diploma.

The common eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Other than this candidates also have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in course which is conducted by various institutes. So, for detail about the admission visit the official website of institute in which you want to get admission.
30th September 2016, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you want to know the procedure for doing diploma in electrical engineering course, so regarding that I have given you the complete information below.

In order to pursue diploma course you must have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. You have to appear for the following entrance examinations to get admission in diploma course:

> Poly CET.

> JEXPO, etc.

You should score good marks in the entrance examination because the admission in diploma course is totally based on the marks you score in these examinations. So, as per your rank you will have to choose the college and get admission for the 3 years diploma course in electrical engineering.
30th September 2016, 10:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You just need to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in various state government and private institutes.

The eligibility criteria to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed minimum 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 60% ( for some of examination ) in board examination.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission.
30th September 2016, 11:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Electrical diploma is a technical diploma course.

I am providing a general procedure to be followed to take the admission in any diploma course. The procedure is as follows :

For taking admission in the diploma if you want to do a technical diploma, you need to fight an exam called as PPT or Pre Polytechnic Test which is conducted by every state for the admission of the candidates in the technical diploma courses.

The eligibility of the same is :

* the candidate has done 10th from any recognized board.

* The candidate has attained the age of 15 years at least at the time of application.

If you fulfill the above criteria, you can apply for the technical diploma.

For the non technical diploma courses, you can directly take the admission. There is no such specific exam in most of the states.
1st October 2016, 12:33 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a certificate level course in the field of Electrical. The duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course.

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you should have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?